CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Big Day!!


Today  is Mallory Ewing Latham's Birthday..truly a day to celebrate!  Mal brings joy , fun, sweetness and just plain lights up any room she walks in with her beauty and innocence and love for God and others.  She is a giver!  She is one of the strongest women I know!  I admire my daughter so much. Thank you Lord that I get to be Mallory's mom.  


An acrostic for Mallory..

M...merciful towards others 
A...astute...a very smart gal
L..loving..what everyone knows and receives from Mal
L..loyal...to the end
O..Oblivious to her beauty..what makes Mal so delightful
R..Rare treasure...ask the Nator about that..
Y..Yearns to please God more than anyone I know. 

I love you so much and thank God for your precious , amazing life!

mom

1 comment:

  1. OH my goodness...tHat is the nicest thing I have ever heard. THANK YOU!! I am gonna get teary eyed now. THanks for showing me so much love!! You are the best:)

    ReplyDelete