CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Something Old , Something New....


I love newness!!!  Is that a word? 

I love to shop , mail order, receive items in  the mail ..anything that is new.  It is fresh , untouched, no mars ,scratches and no  history.  It is all mine and it is... present forward!

I love this time of year!  Children are starting back to school, church life, community life and even the world of television has new beginnings.

I am excited about new beginnings in my life.  If I did not know I could start over , even with the consequences of times before, I would go bananas...

I love the truth in Gods word..His love letter to me and to you..that Nothing is impossible with God.  My Father is a Father who grants to me new beginnings daily!

God said this, I believe it and so that settles it.  

Looking to a new day, a new year ...new beginnings.

gail

3 comments:

  1. I love that! Yesterday is gone and today is a new beginning, a new start! So awesome! So encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true! Thanks for the encouragement and reminder :)
    I just talked to Mal and she told me you were unable to come this weekend..but don't worry i'm taking her out saturday night for a fun girls night on the town :) We will miss you though.
    Good luck with the church stuff this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a little encouragment!! You always have the best analogies and applications! Keep em comin:)

    ReplyDelete