CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

"I NEVER win anything!"

Okay...I say this all the time...because I have always felt like everyone else wins the sweepstakes , lottery or any other contest out there  except lil ole me!

Good news today...I am a winner daily!  Through Christ I am an overcoming , victorious, joyful, confident,  and peaceful loving gal if I choose to be!!!! 

I CAN Win daily!  Si ....SE PUEDE!!!!

Am I?
Are YOU!

The living really can be easy...is it?

gail

3 comments:

  1. Hi!!! Iam so glad that you started blogging, Ihope you keep it up, b/c it is such a great way for me to keep up with you and what God is doing in your heart... and you are a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it's me again! Happy Annniversary, I read about it on Mallory's blog. Love keeping up with all of you!

    ReplyDelete